Old 09-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Charles the baby crusher Paisley

Nate wrote:
We have an 11x16 Aquascape pond that is about 3 1/2 years old. We
started having issues with the pond not filling to capacity and
couldn't find the leak.

Big snip..

Anyhow, just thought I'd share my experience and previously undecided
opinion on rocks as a liner material (no longer undecided on this
issue).

I edged my pond with rock, 2 inches below the water line and above so
there was no visible liner above the water line. looked prety good..

Just this weekend I was taking it apart to expand... and it's a good
thing I did.. there were literally thousands of razor sharp shards of
rock from the freeze thaw cycle.