Old 10-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Wilmdale

Heck yeah!!
We still have green water in our ponds here in Colorado Springs. Still
kinda chilly but just warm enough to make the plants "think" it is
really spring time! :-P . In a week or so, I think things will start to
clear up a bit. My neighbors' pond was very clear up until yesterday.
Now it is starting a slow change.
So for now, I just wait. The plants are just starting to poke up
through the water. Patience.
W. Dale
Derek Broughton wrote:

wrote:

Nice looking pond landscape. Your ecosystem is out of balance though.
Your water is green.

Green water at this time of year hardly proves it's out of balance. Some
ponders get through the spring without an algae bloom. Many will have one
initially until the plants get fully established.