Old 10-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Reel McKoi

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
. ..
The voice of "Reel McKoi" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

I reposted this so it shows up higher for today..... :-)

Why? They're only three lines apart! };8)

Maxx, in case you killfiled Cracklin' = all Kathy's posts on the subject are
TOGETHER for May 7th on my Newsreader which is OE. I don't know how other
NRs are showing them. That means I don't see her NEW post on the subject
until I get way down past the newer messages. I hope I explained this OK!
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)