Old 09-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Reel McKoi

Default Welcome to Rec.Ponds (REPOST)

Welcome to rec.ponds!

We are still here, despite the noise of attack posts.
Post any problem you may be having under another header.
We have a lot of talented and knowledgeable people who post
here and they can solve just about any problem.

Here is a Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ raccoons!
====================
I reposted this so it shows up higher for today..... :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
EVERYONE: "Please check people's headers

Old 10-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Cracklin'

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
. ..
The voice of "Reel McKoi" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

I reposted this so it shows up higher for today..... :-)

Why? They're only three lines apart! };8)

http://www.dragonfur.ca/nowhere/huh.gif

====================================
On my newsseader it was way down under.....

Old 10-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Reel McKoi

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
. ..
The voice of "Reel McKoi" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

I reposted this so it shows up higher for today..... :-)

Why? They're only three lines apart! };8)

===================
Maxx, in case you killfiled Cracklin' = all Kathy's posts on the subject are
TOGETHER for May 7th on my Newsreader which is OE. I don't know how other
NRs are showing them. That means I don't see her NEW post on the subject
until I get way down past the newer messages. I hope I explained this OK!
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 10-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Derek Broughton

Cracklin' wrote:

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
. ..
The voice of "Reel McKoi" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

I reposted this so it shows up higher for today..... :-)

Why? They're only three lines apart! };8)

http://www.dragonfur.ca/nowhere/huh.gif

====================================
On my newsseader it was way down under.....

It always depends on how you sort (and every newsreader - even Google - can
change your sort order). Since I sort by thread & subject, it doesn't
matter how often you repost, it's going to show up with the other copies of
the post.
--
derek
Old 10-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Reel McKoi

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
It always depends on how you sort (and every newsreader - even Google -

can
change your sort order). Since I sort by thread & subject, it doesn't
matter how often you repost, it's going to show up with the other copies

of
the post.

=====================
I believe she has it "fixed" now. If she adds the day of the week it shows
as NEW and not under her old messages. I have OE set by date. All the new
messages/threads appear at the top.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 10-05-2005, 07:30 PM
cat daddy

"Cracklin'" wrote in message

[...]

"She"? And you wonder why people take all your other explanations as
lying, Carol. You reposted because you wanted to be a parasite to kathy's
good intentions to newbies.