Old 11-05-2005, 11:18 PM
JimS.

wrote in message
I have a small property and am running out of space for all the roses
that I want. If I use plant URNS to grow rose bushes within, how deep do
they -HAVE TO- be? I have 2 gallon (actually 9 qts), urns... (They have
worked swell for my miniatures but for a regular sized HT or
Florabunda)??
Thank you all again!

Just my final smart-assed 2c worth....it really doesn't matter if you had a
tiny property or a ranch-- you'd probably run out of space for roses
anyway...

Roses get to be an addiction, and you don't stop till you run out of
space....then, you start on pots until you run out of space for the pots!
Then, when you run out of space for the pots, you start digging up the
laggards. You're ALWAYS going to run out of space for all the roses you
want.

JimS.
Seattle