Old 11-05-2005, 10:27 PM
Gareee©

"~Roy~" wrote in message

I have had good luck trapping snakes with those monnow traps that are
like two funnels end to end made of plastic or metal mesh. I found
this out by accident while gathering up some gambusia to feed my large
mouth bass and warmouth that I keep in a tank. I had a bunch of small
common water snakes (usually I have to deal with cotton mouths) and it
seemed one by one thy would go in the minnow trap after any minnows in
there and get stupid and not find their way out. I removed 7 of them
that way over the pewriod of about 9 or 10 days.

Hmmm maybe that's a possibility... can you get them at Wal-Mart?

Can't hurt, and I can relocate the snake somewhere where he won't return
again.

--
Gareee's Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm