Old 12-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Saltspringer

There is a commercial earwig bait that looks just like slug bait that I use
with great success. I put mine in a little earwig house with a roof to keep
it dry and prevent the poison from getting into the soil. I also use empty
margarine or cottage cheese tubs with holes cut around the sides in the same
way. The earwigs go into the nice dry dark space with food and die there.

--
Denise McCann Bachman
Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada
"bmw" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am looking for an granular/chemical product for earwigs. Any help
would be greatly appreciated suggestions?

Thanks!