Old 11-05-2005, 10:06 PM
bmw

Default Earwig Problems

I am looking for an granular/chemical product for earwigs. Any help
would be greatly appreciated suggestions?

Thanks!

Old 12-05-2005, 07:08 AM
Katra

In article . com,
"bmw" wrote:

I am looking for an granular/chemical product for earwigs. Any help
would be greatly appreciated suggestions?

Thanks!

Why?

The are harmless and stay under the pots and rocks.
I rarely, if ever, see them indoors.
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain
Old 12-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Saltspringer

There is a commercial earwig bait that looks just like slug bait that I use
with great success. I put mine in a little earwig house with a roof to keep
it dry and prevent the poison from getting into the soil. I also use empty
margarine or cottage cheese tubs with holes cut around the sides in the same
way. The earwigs go into the nice dry dark space with food and die there.

--
Denise McCann Bachman
Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada
ups.com...

Old 13-05-2005, 08:05 AM
bmw

Why? It's kinda embarassing when there are a bunch of them running
around in your basement!

Old 13-05-2005, 08:06 AM
bmw

Thanks!

Old 13-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Katra

In article .com,
"bmw" wrote:

Why? It's kinda embarassing when there are a bunch of them running
around in your basement!

Odd.

There must be something for them to eat or they'd not be there???

I've rarely ever found them in the house except in underneath house
plant pots. :-)

Why are they in your basement?

Old 13-05-2005, 10:06 PM
bmw

Don't know. Nothing down there for them to eat.

Old 21-05-2005, 07:13 PM

Yes, I tried Ebay, but no joy.

Thanx

Ron C.

How to prevent earwig damage to pears? Zootal[_5_] Gardening 1 13-03-2010 04:30 PM
Early Earwig Control bmw Gardening 10 08-06-2005 01:05 AM
Any New Earwig Advice? Fleemo Gardening 13 11-05-2004 05:04 AM
Cut Back Earwig-Chewed Butterfly Bush Again? Fleemo Gardening 0 27-04-2004 09:02 AM
I've Got An Earwig Problem Cristine Edible Gardening 5 16-05-2003 03:32 PM