Old 13-05-2005, 01:02 AM
nanner

"BearDrummer" wrote in message
ups.com...
There are 2 reasons for this post... 1: so I can brag on my little
girl, and 2: to get other people to brag on their kids, too...

My 6 year old daughter has a little garden "all her own"... she started
the seeds, helped plant the seedlings, and she waters them on a
semi-regular basis...

She got to see her first flower in her garden today - one of the
oriental peas flowered - and is already producing a pod... she is so
excited I had to show her a "full grown pea pod" to keep her from
picking and eating it right then... She is very excited!!

Tony

my 4 year old son has a pot with tomatos and garlic. he helps me all over
the yard and can point out a hosta or a pansy but that's about it because
that's all we have!! he helped build a 8'x6' trellis with me too. my 2 year
old daughter is happy to sit in a dirt pile and scoop dirt on her lap LOL

Oh yeah - my son also runs around the yard screaming "WEEDS!!! WEEDS!!!" and
pretends they are chasing him - LOL