Old 13-05-2005, 04:48 PM
lamby2k2 lamby2k2 is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up Halooooo people! Got some great news

Hallo people, my name is Sally Lamb, and I am a retired housewife who has nothing to do with myself, so I visit Gardening Forums advising people of the cheapest shops and websites at this present time.

So here goes, B&Q and homebase are in rivls at the moment to gain the most summer customers and are batteling it out to get the most custom and are selling products at rediculous prices.

Any way that is in stores, but online i have come accross this site called green fingers, and they have got a 10% off everything sale, is that it you might think, but they are already considerably cheap compared to all the shops etc. anyway here is the link if your interested

http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?...069925&g=95033