Old 13-05-2005, 05:36 PM
notspike

Jay & Mary Julson wrote:

I have a Plugr. I have had it for about two weeks. The reason I went with
this type is several.

1. easier to transport
2. less parts then the conventional one.
3. easier to manuver then conventional.
4. I went with the eight tine so only have eight tines instead of what the
conventional have.

To answer your question about tearing up the turf compared to the pull
behind. I cann't say as I have not used or seen the the pull behind used.
My customers are satisfied with the results.

Thanks for the reply
would you recommend it?
are the holes "clean"? ie. does tines go pretty much straight up and
down and just leave a hole in the ground? The reason I ask is I would
like to use it on a putting green and holes ore ok as long as the ground
around the hole is not damaged as that takes longer to grow back in and
'heal' than a simple hole does.
does it appear well made and long lasting?
Thanks again
Bob