Old 14-05-2005, 04:19 AM
Lar

In article . com,
says...
How do i get rid of weeds that are sporadically on my yard. Roundup and
Ortho would kill the grass also which is what i don't want. Which are
reliable ones that don't kill the grass also? Also, do they come in
granuled or seed type weed killer as opposed to liquid ones. I need to
get rid of these weeds. I tried Scott's Bonus S and it doesn't seem to
work. Also, i think it created some weird looking plant growing out of
the ground looking like a leaf. Thanks

For the sporadic crab grass and dandelions I use a pitching wedge.
Probably just as quick for you with a tool to pluck em up.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS