Old 14-05-2005, 08:54 PM
Loki

il 12 May 2005 14:05:35 -0700, wrote:

Get this - I gave it a good soak over the weekend, and already, new
shoots have started popping up and even a few flowers! This suggests to
me that teh position is good, as is my watering, but it was teh
fertilizing which was the problem. Question is then, how often to
fertilize with a liquid feed?
Thanks,
Mike

I would interpret it as not enough water. But that's the tricky thing
with plants. You can assume that if it's putting out new growth it
needs more fertilizer than it would in winter. If it was in a clay
pot the excess salts would be visible on the pot.
--
Cheers,