Old 14-05-2005, 09:39 PM
Reel McKoi

"Gareee©" wrote in message
Sigh.. I saw the friggin snake sunning himself today, and figured I'd try

scare him away from the pond, and then catch and relocate him.

He slipped into the pond, and of course figured I'd leave after a while.

Well, I kept checking out there, and sure enough, he was out again.

## Been there,... done that. :-(

I finally managed to spook him out of the pond, and now he's between the
liner, and the ground/rocks... and I noticed he had 2 tails!

So there's a larger one, and a smaller one now.. sigh

## And you can be sure a few more are in the area. Even keeping them out
with nets doesn't get rid of them. They then feed on the critters drawn to
the pond.

Even the larger one is still relatively small, but they NEED to get the

hell
away from my friggin pond, cats, and wife.

I'm draining the pond now.. haven't seen the fish for a month now, and I
think I know why. Even the frogs and tads have almost vanished, and a

month
ago, we counted 12 large frogs.

## We believe all our frogs and toads are gone due to a large black snake
we spotted several times in the past few days. However he can't fit through
the bird netting so my fish are safe.

My iris and lilly pads are florishing and blooming, and last years iris
finally got a bloom of it own, and now I can;t even frickin be outside
without worrying about those damned things.

I'd welcome the disaster that other ponder had with the raccoon, if it

meant
I didn;t have to deal with these damned snakes!

REALLY crappy pond weekend...

## Let us know if you find any fish.......
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)