Old 15-05-2005, 01:48 AM
Reel McKoi

Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 18:29:07 -0400
From: Reel Mckoi
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Damned snake II

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message
Gareee© wrote:
Sigh.. I saw the friggin snake sunning himself today, and figured I'd

try to
scare him away from the pond, and then catch and relocate him.

He slipped into the pond, and of course figured I'd leave after a while.

# That snake is more smarter than you. I think every one is.
# Go to the local pet store and buy a Moongose. They will kill that

#snake.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)