Old 15-05-2005, 05:06 AM
Gareee©

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Even the larger one is still relatively small, but they NEED to get the
hell
away from my friggin pond, cats, and wife.

Your cats don't catch them? ~ jan

My cats are still kittens, born I'm guessing in late Dec. Early Jan... They
just kinda showed up with their mom at our doorstep.

I wasn't sure if the cats would go after the snakes, or the snakes would go
after the cats. (The cats have grown very quickly, and look like they are
adults almost already.)

The cats are already becoming VERY good at fly hunting in the house, and
chipmunk hunting outside...

But the snakes have been hiding in the pond, and the cats of course, don't
go in the water.. much. (One of them seems fascinated with water, and
actually seems to like it a lot!)

-
Gareee's Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm