Old 15-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Travis

bamboo girl wrote:
i totaly agree with ya travis...clumping the best way to go.i just
wish there was a tall clumpers with big dia.and as cold hardy as
the running boo.

i was at the huge moso grove in sliverbrook cematary- anderson,sc
yesterday and in one of the two spots moso was growing it was
invadeing and poping up the many grave site that the moso is
planted next to.not a nice thing..i can see it going to be
tough+costly for them to remove thos rhizones+clums...

im growing moso and green groove and letting it just grow ,but i
got 8 acres with a lawn mower and chainsaw should i need it which i
doubt....

It is very helpful when replying to a message to quote some or all of
the previous post so one does not have to set their newsreader to
display read messages to see what you are talking about.

I don't have 8 acres but my house is on a corner lot and one of my
neighbors lot is below mine with a rockery the other neighbor is far
from my bamboo so control is not an issue for me. Nearly all of my
bamboo is of the running type. I do have 3 clumpers and 2 ground
covers. I hope to one day be engulfed.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington