Old 15-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Reel McKoi

Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 14:04:35 -0400
From: Reel McKoi
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Silt Problems

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
Our Family wrote:
I am having a hard time this year, my water will not clear up. My pond

is
over three years old and has not had a problem with this before. I have

very fine silt that gets stirred up with my pump running. If I turn it

off
it will settle but it is so fine that as soon as I try to vac the botton

it
will stir up and that does no good. Any good product that may help with
this?

Yup, it is called common sense.
Reverend Mother the honorable Cracklin' Rosie Mckoi.... the frugal
ponder...
"To persevere in one's duty and
be silent, is the best answer to calumny."