Old 16-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Katra

In article ,
escape wrote:

On Mon, 16 May 2005 12:35:00 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

Katra wrote:
Victor, you posted that it was most likely from fruits even tho' I've

Yeah, but later in that thread I learned they spread by runners too.
Which is why we pull out half a dozen volunteers every week.

But why oh why don't they ever come back up where they originated!!!!!!!!!!!

I just yesterday found several in some pretty poor places. So, I had to amend
that and make it a good place with intention. Can't go without my passion
flowers. I have a very small white flowered variety called Passiflora feotida
or is it foetida? It's native, I think.

Victoria

I'd like to get some of the large red ones......

Kat
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell--you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain