Old 17-05-2005, 02:12 AM
Farm1

"pete" wrote in message
On Saturday's we have an ABC radio, gardening, phone in, talk back
programme and the "experts" on there say horse manure is (Emphasis this
bit loudly over the microphone) Absolutely no good for gardens ....

I suspect that in terms of fertility it isn't much use (chook or cow being
better) but in terms of soil amendment for friability I think it's wonderful

Any poop is good poop in my book

Yup.

Sorry, but I have begun to think that it is ratehr important :-))

Me too but ya workin me to a frazzle ...

Sorry. I'll stop.

I love quandongs. I think they are one of the most superb fruits - just
wish I could get a plant or 10.

Ya know they are supposed to be planted with another plant?

Do you mean another quandong plant? But no, I didn't know that they needed
to be planted near anything.