Old 17-05-2005, 08:47 AM
Danny Byrne

how about putting some compost around them and then feeding some cow or
horse manure or aged chicken manure,,then put your mulch all around them and
let them spread over that..another thing u could put around them is worm
castings..u got a worm farm maybe...that stuff is great..or u can buy it
...vermicast and stand back and watch them go...
"BenGman" wrote in message
oups.com...
heres my problem: I just planted a zucchini and cuccumber plant, both
of which have some holes in their leaves and are just down-right weak
looking. If the holes are due to bugs, please list some good poisens
that won't go into my plants and how to make my plants stronger.