Old 18-05-2005, 07:06 AM
Rogerx

On Tue, 17 May 2005 16:28:52 +0200, Dominic-Luc Webb
wrote:

Hi-yield Grass Killer. I just sprayed two rows of peanuts and my
strawberries. It kills the grass but does not affect the other
plants. Only disadvantage is it does not kill weeds.

Rogerx

What is this, chemically and any info on ecological or health
properties?

Dominic-Luc Webb

First, let me say, "I am not recommending this or any chemical". I
use this chemical, and like it. Further, I do not wish to engage in
any argument about the use of chemicals.

The chemical is: SETHOXYDIM.

There was a report published in California he
http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_...35437#TopSites

Rogerx