Old 17-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Katra

In article ,
"John" wrote:

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

Katra wrote:
Victor, you posted that it was most likely from fruits even tho' I've

Yeah, but later in that thread I learned they spread by runners too.
Which is why we pull out half a dozen volunteers every week.

So you are having the same problem I am... lol
I know it's runners when the silly things start coming up INSIDE of the
greenhouse!

I swear these things are from outer space....

I had one at our old house that came up everywhere including inside the
house!!!! I sure loved it though and put up with it's little pop ups till
the foundation repair guys somehow killed it..:-( Mine didn't fruit
though....

John

Mine is not fruiting either...

Yes, I remember you talking about the foundation guys killing yours.
I've not done anything about the volunteer vines yet, but the plan is to
dig them up and pot them and see if they survive the transplantation.
That way I can put some on my front fence line.

If I can get them to live, would you like another one??? I can mail you
one. :-)
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain