Old 18-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Alan Walker

Thanks, Anton. I'm pretty proud of it!
Yes, Craig, BCI hopes to have it available for sale at
the convention. However, the magazines have not yet arrived. If
you are familiar with the expression, a slow boat from China,
then you understand the angst we are going through awaiting the
shipment. There will definitely be sample copies to view there,
but we may wind up having to take orders and mailing them out
later. Ideally we'll be able to save you and us the hassle and
expense of individual mailings.
The board will be reviewing the situation and setting up
a subscription policy and terms next Friday in DC, so by the time
the convention opens, we should have the information available at
the BCI desk.
I'm really looking forward to seeing so many of you guys
there. Please come up and introduce yourselves!

Alan Walker

From: Craig Cowing
I'm looking forward to getting it. Didn't Alan Walker say that it
would be available at the BCI booth at the convention?
Craig Cowing NY Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++