Old 19-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Warren

Richard wrote:
I myself have ordered from them, and lost $36. Never received the
plants, never received my money back. They took the funds out on my
credit card but never put it back.

You lost $36? Didn't you dispute the charge with your credit card issuer? If
you did, why did the card issuer not reverse the charge?

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Find Black and Decker Landscaping Equipment. Get a Hog:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html