Old 18-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Elphaba

Bizarre about the pictures. I went on and posted them here on my site:

http://www.dancinman.com/~sirius/mygarden/bgleaves.jpg
http://www.dancinman.com/~sirius/mygarden/bgleaves2.jpg
http://www.dancinman.com/~sirius/mygarden/bgleaves3.jpg
http://www.dancinman.com/~sirius/mygarden/bgleaves4.jpg

I'm in Memphis, Zone 7. Thanks again!

On Wed, 18 May 2005 22:39:05 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

"Elphaba" wrote in message
.. .
Sorry, I didn't realize this was text only. Thanks.

No problem. I tried to open one of your posts
and got garbage (text nonsense) so I was willing
to take a look, I just couldn't (or rather my software
couldn't) translate. Let us know if you post the photos
elsewhere (binary group or web site) and perhaps
someone here can identify the problem.

I tend to ignore blackspot since on healthy roses
it's usually not a problem, just visually unsightly.
And since I lose the battle with weeds every
year, a bit of blackspot isn't a concern. Some
people spray; I avoid it, but I'm in a good location
where I don't need to spray. Location is critical.

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8