Old 19-05-2005, 10:04 AM
sean mckinney sean mckinney is offline
Registered User

Location: Belfast, N Ireland
Default from the point of view of a newbie to the board

I have only recently found this 'UK' board and a large proportion of the threads seem to be dominated by complaints about the behaviour of certain poster/s, I cant be bothered to find out who, and the detremental affect that these posters are having on the board.
Rather than have umpteen dozen threads of complaint why not email the moderators etc and ignore these people's posts. I dont know anything about website management and the "viewed from other places" nature of this board is new to me but I would assume that since this board appears to be the repository for these annoying posts then a moderator can, if needs be, delete them. Also what happens on other boards is irreleavant, "she said" "he said" on such and such and continual threads of complaint will deter new posters FAR quicker than having the odd dipstick make an assenine post/s.
Besides which such threads only fuel the egos of those people so for goodness sake if you want the board to prosper stop whinging and post about subject matter relevant to the board, ie ponds