Old 19-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Beau

Most of our nurseries grow annuals and the overused perennials that
come and go in style. They are strictly wholesale and reply that they
don't have the time to allow individuals to pick and choose. I
certainly don't blame them considering the sheer size of their
operations.
Beau
On 18 May 2005 10:53:27 -0700, (Alan Walker)
wrote:

That's surprising to hear. I thought Mobile had a particularly
large number of good nurseries. What happened? Has the economy
crashed on them, too?
Alan Walker