Old 20-05-2005, 07:46 AM
refs unpersons rewrite fullwise

"Merle O'Broham" wrote in message...
Local stores carry a variety of cheap spray on wipe off bottles of leaf
shine. I occasionally use Miracle-Gro non-aerosol leaf shine on rubber
trees and Easter Lillies.

scullycat wrote:
I always loved the look of shiny leaves. I see them in the malls. How

do I
achieve that look. Just wiping them leaves them dull. thanks in

advance

But I had recently read that leaf shine products aren't good to use,
they generally contain wax which clogs the pores on the leaves and
inhibits respiration. In other words, what looks aesthetic to you
is not necessarily what's best for the plant.