Old 20-05-2005, 07:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

What are your water parameters? See Sick Fish/Pond Form, fill it out.
~ jan

On 19 May 2005 22:55:28 -0700, "Dude" wrote:

My water is clear so its not the "pea soup" type algae. I use a
TURBO-TWIST UV POND CLARIFIER 6X 18 WATT. The problem I am having is
string algae I guess it gets long like hair and is on everything and
its growing like crazy. I have to pull some out every day. Is there
anything I can put in the pond to slow it down or stop it? Its on my
other plants and covering my pump too. I live in the Phoenix AZ area so
its already 100 degrees here so that some of the problem Im sure...Lots
and lots of sun all day.

Regards,
Chris

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~