Old 20-05-2005, 02:09 PM
kathy

Of course I could not find last week's but I did find one
posted in 2000. ;-)
Fill it out as best you can, the more info we have the
better we can help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*********************SICK FISH FORM**************************=AD*

Please describe your problem, including fish characteristics, like;
whirling, flashing, gasping at surface, wounds, etc.:

Pond Size in Gallons? (litres*.26=3DUS Gallons):

Water Source (Well, Irrigation, City?)
If City how is water treated?: =3D

Time in Operation?
(How old is the pond/water?):

Liner type? (EPDM,PVC,RUBBER,Cement/Concre=ADte etc):

Fish Population?
Type? Size? QTY, Time in Pond:

Food? Type and Frequency of feedings.:

Pump Type, IN/OUT of pond, GPH etc
(Describe your filtration system as well as possible):

Prefilter media type? Last cleaned?:

Filter is BIO or Mechanical? Last cleaned? How?:

Carbon added? How much? When last changed?:

Aeration? Waterfalls? Bubblers?
Venturies?:

Water Temp?

PH?:

Ammonia (ppm or mg/l):

Nitrite (ppm or mg/l):

Nitrate (ppm or mg/l):

Water Color, cloudiness, odor?:

Water changes? (% of pond volume and how often):

Additives used (water conditioners etc):

Tests done by self or another?:

Weather (what's it been like in the last week?):

Medications used?:=20

What Zone or Country of residence?: