Old 21-05-2005, 03:19 AM
- Tom -

"red" wrote in message
- Tom - wrote:
"Frank Dillon" wrote in message
ink.net...

Is there any home remedies to kill poison ivy?
Thanks for any help,
Frank

Attach wires to the top and bottom of a 1.5 volt C or D cell - alkaline
or not, doesn't matter. Implant the wires in the ivy no more than two
inches apart and no more than five inches above the ground. I suggest
tinning the stripped ends of stranded wire so that implantation is
easier. Just let the current flow through the ivy. This is legal in all
50 states. Then, treat the ivy with glyphosate. Remove the battery when
the ivy appears to wither and die.

--
Tom

what is the battery for?

My home remedies are like my home cookin'. Nothin's written down, I just
throws it together what comes to mind. The battery's just to give the ivy
something to dull the pain whilst it's getting a dose of glyphosate.

cue "A Spoonful of Sugar"
Just an ampere of current makes the glyphosate go down.
The glyphosate go down, the glyphosate go down....

--
Tom