Old 21-05-2005, 05:43 PM

On Sat, 21 May 2005 10:34:54 -0500, "brsher"
wrote:

I have the exact same problem. Last year, almost no tomatoes. Once the
squirrels discovered my garden, they sampled every tomato.
Has anyone tried "Shake Away"? Does it work?

Sort of. Not sure how much it influences the squirrels.

They appear to be more interested in the bird feeder. They've never
really bothered my tomatoes much, and there are other food sources in
my yard.

The shake away is mostly for the groundhog.

wrote in message
iganews.com...
Is there any way to keep squirrels out of my tomato patch? All I got last
year was few cherry tomatoes - not one standard size (squirrels snitched
them all.) i could live with sharing the produce, but we should get some,
too.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.14

Swyck