Old 11-02-2003, 02:25 AM
Paul E. Lehmann

Default All bamboo invasive?

"chris" wrote in message
As for the neighbor, keep the bamboo she lopped off, spray paint it

green,
and when Spring comes, under cover of night, stick it in the ground all
around her yard.

D.G.

DG

You're BAD!

I like you :-)

Then you will probably like me too. I planted bamboo on CITY property
adjacent to my property because there are some eyesores on that city
property that they (the city) refuses to do anything about. I figure by the
time they figure out what is growing it will be too late and it will have
spread beyond control. Could this be called Bio Terrorism? ha ha. I like
the appearance of Bamboo and can't wait until it gets really tall and
spreads. I planted 5 plants about a year and a half ago and all are growing
well. I think some of it will encroach on a city baseball field next year
or next. The little leagures better watch out when they bend over to pick
up a ball - they may get a shoot up their a..