Old 22-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Robin McInnes

Chris Wilson wrote:

Can you not connect two conventional female Hozelock connectors together
with a (say) 6 inch length of ordinary hose, thus forming a double ended
female connector?

Chris,

Thanks for that idea. I am sure that it will work, it was just it's
relative un-elegance that put me off doing it. (Ideally I would have
liked like just one connector to link the pipe and feeder, but what the
hell...)

Mike,

Unfortunately, the ends of my flat hose terminate in a permanently
fitted rigid circular hard plastic collars, which are what take all the
attachments. Cutting an end of the pipe off to fit a Hozelock end
connector would mean that it would no longer have it's rigid end piece,
and I would be reluctant to do that. Good idea otherwise though, thanks.

Cheers,
Robin McInnes
Cheshire, UK

(Email address contains a spam-trap. Remove it to mail me.)