Old 22-05-2005, 08:05 PM
sophiefishstuff

In message , sophiefishstuff
writes
In message , Elaine T
writes
I thought I'd never see anything pearl in my plant tanks since I'm
using Flourish Excel rather than CO2. This morning, the sun was
shining on the guppy tank, and the Baby's tears and Rotala indica were
both pearling in the sunlight. What a beautiful sight!

my brain has turned to mush and I can't remember the name of the plant
(I know it perfectly well, I just can't remember it) - coldwater.
whorls of small leaves growing all the way up the stem. gah. anyway, it
pearls in sunlight with or without excel (and I don't use CO2)...

brain retrieved.
it's anacharis. I think.
spending an hour or so up to the elbow in fishtanks concentrates the
mind.

--
sophie

www.freewebs.com/fishstuff