Old 22-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Hemmaholic

I'm a back yard Hybridizer of Daylilies (Hemmerocallis) so that is the
one area I scoped out and frankly, I wasn't impressed by what they
have, and more than a little disturbed by the prices! ICE CARNIVAL a
"rare find"? And whats' with selling the common "Ditch Lily" for
$10.00 for a #1 field grown plant? Nothing stated in the description
about this plant being highly invasive! And what is a "#1 field grown
plant"? How many fans is that? Will it bloom this season?

I recently sold a five fan clump of ICE CARNIVAL on auction and was
doing good to get $5.50 for it!

This isn't a place I'd buy from, at least not mail order, but I might
like to go see the operation, could be very educational!

Hemma