Old 22-05-2005, 05:56 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

44 and drizzle today. Too wet to do anything more in the garden, and not
nice to just sit by the pond. So, I'll put on a jacket and sit in the
gazebo for a bit anyway. Really, it's a message that I need to get on with
the housecleaning.

Sounds like a really gray day.... and mentioning housecleaning, oh my.
Our local weather news said Saturday would be nice and Sunday rain. I mow
on Sundays and was so glad the weather man got it wrong. We had the rain
yesterday and it is sunny today. I'm just waiting for the grass to dry out
a bit and then I'll be out there mowing.

Pond update. Lily pond doing it's usual spring thing again, high pH. Lilies
must be getting use to it, as they're growing and blooming anyway. Fuzzy
algae a bit out of control, I rake the matts off the surface after scarying
off the tadpoles, each weekend. Seriously thinking that it is time to do
the out-of-the-pond filter on that pond, maybe next spring. Koi pond
getting foamy, pre-spawning activity? Hmmmm? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~