Old 22-05-2005, 10:31 PM
feebib feebib is offline
Registered User

Unhappy The Common Woodlouse...

...(or 'slater' as they are often called here in Scotland).

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of, or decrease the population of the pesky things? We are currently experiencing an increase in the woodlouse population in and around our garden, and indeed and some even have the nerve to make it into the house. I hate the things and really need them all to disappear as soon as...

So if anyone has a similar problem or can help me with any advice, I'd appreciate it.
Thank you