Old 22-05-2005, 11:02 PM
Newt Newt is offline
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom0407
Sorry but what are 'trollesque articles' ?

Thanks for the advice Newt I will do that. I think the tree is still alive, or atleast it was when I left the office on friday... if it's still alive when I get to work tomorrow I will take it home and try and rescue it.

Tom
Tom, you are very welcome. I know what a troll is, but I don't know what a "trollesque article" is unless it's a posting by a troll.
http://www.dwarfnet.com/glossary/trolling.shtml

Good luck with your bay tree.
Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.