Old 22-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Kenni Judd

Or, the plant may be sulking due to the former environment at Lowe's ...
There are some very general care instructions on our website that might help
you. If they don't answer all your questions, ask again, either here or
directly. Good growing,
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
If I am reading you correctly, the flower spike is not supported properly.
Put a wood or metal stake (fresh or sterilized, not directly from another
plant) into the pot near the spike and tie the spike (gently) to the stake
with twist ties or other material such as floral tape.

The plant may simply be sulking due to the new environment.

Diana