Old 23-05-2005, 12:51 AM
orchidnewbie

Default One more question...

Thank you all so much for help with my "tiny white bugs" post. I feel so
much better and I did check the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot
and found that the one root that I can see is hollow...so it does appear
that I will have to repot after this current blooming cycle. My next
question is...the two leaves that I have are a bit limp, unlike other
orchids I have seen where the leaves are hearty and firm. Should I worry
or will the leaves "plump up" after I repot and trim the old roots that
are obviously there. I have not taken examined the roots by unpotting the
orchid since it is blooming. Thank you all so much again.