Old 22-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Phil L

Alan Holmes wrote:
:: The sweetcorn and some of the tomatoes are getting large, and I
:: worry about leaving them in the greenhouse too long, so when
:: will be the earliest I can put them in the ground?

I'm planting mine out tomorrow, but they'll still be inside the GH as we
tend to have very wet summers and chilly nights...tomatoes hate it outside
around here! ...mine seem to have grown about 4 inches in the past four
days....chillis still battling against some horrid little bugs, I've sprayed
them a few times with little effect and the new leaves seem to be affected
the most, curling up on themselves, tomorrow I go on 'operation aphid,
turning each plant upside down and spraying them again.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.