Old 23-05-2005, 05:01 AM
jeano

Default --Where can I find Jacaranda Plants/Seeds -

Hello,

I am trying to find a fern like plant.. I believe it is called
Jacaranda. I first saw it in Mexico in the San Luis Potosi State. No
one seems to have heard of it in the states. I have also gone back to
another region of Mexico and have asked about it and no one knew what I
was talking about. Also would this plant be considered a tropical
plant? Live in the Midwest and am wondering if I would need to bring
it in during the winters. Would this plant be started as seedlings or
cuttings?

Thanks,

Jeano