Old 23-05-2005, 06:00 AM
Travis

jeano wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to find a fern like plant.. I believe it is called
Jacaranda. I first saw it in Mexico in the San Luis Potosi State.
No one seems to have heard of it in the states. I have also gone
back to another region of Mexico and have asked about it and no one
knew what I was talking about. Also would this plant be considered
a tropical plant? Live in the Midwest and am wondering if I would
need to bring it in during the winters. Would this plant be
started as seedlings or cuttings?

Thanks,

Jeano

Google is your friend.