Old 23-05-2005, 06:42 AM
Alan Gould

In article , Broadback
writes
I've been looking at the flyer for World Books in a gardening magazine,
some very tasty bargains, but.....
Having been on their Web page and read the flyer from cover to cover I
cannot find any conditions, like "Must buy 12 books a year." Has anyone
experience of this company, and what exactly are their conditions?
TIA

I had some good bargain RHS Encyclopedias from World Books and I bought
the then obligatory four further books from them. After that I cancelled
my 'membership' in writing, but they continued to send further books and
bills for them, which I refused to pay. I returned the unwanted books,
but they denied receiving them and carried on sending more. The matter
finished up very nastily, but without me paying anything more.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.