Old 23-05-2005, 09:07 PM
ghilliosa ghilliosa is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Houtman
wrote in
oups.com:

Hiya!
I just returned from a holiday in the Netherlands, and the
neighbor of the friend i was staying with had a Monkey Puzzle tree
in their front yard. I had never seen one before and i got to
talking with the owner, and he was nice enough to give me a seed!
My question is: what is the best way to germinate the seed? Any
info/opinions greatly appreciated! Billy Duncan
www.indoorfarmsupply.com

http://www.victorialodging.com/sowin...uzzle-tree.htm

Really, since you are already using google, this came from a link
found on the first hit for "monkey puzzle tree".

Sean
this is going to strike you as a very silly question, but how do you get seeds from the monkey puzzle? we are moving and would like to take a baby from our 40 foot high beauty in our north of scotland garden. there is a large fruit on the top of the tree, coconut shaped. are the seeds within, or elsewhere?