Old 23-05-2005, 11:20 PM
billw

- Tom - wrote:
"billw" wrote in message

Hi all:

I am used to a std 3" cut on my lawn with no bagging.

I just purchased a new walk behind, Toro with cutting heights as follows:

3.25"

3.75

4.25

Should I cut my grass at higher levels now and what would be the reason,

tks all

bill

Yes. The reason is because 3.00" is not included as a possible cutting
height.

If you can make a simple modification to the mower to get 3.00" as a
cutting height then go for it. Otherwise, no one is really gonna notice if
you set it for a silly quarter inch higher.

--
Tom

tks Tom, I should have made it clearer. my concern is for the cutting
heights over 3.25, will it help the lawn or not. I am not concerned
about the 3.25, thats OK

tks for input

bill