Old 24-05-2005, 06:06 AM
Ross Vandegrift

On 2005-05-23, puneet wrote:
Its actually a boon in disguise. Imagine all darkness say at 7:59am and
suddenly sun shines to its full brightness at 8am. (I have assumed
arbriatry timings).
If the light brightens over a period of time then the fish in your tank
are more comfortable

True enough! Unfortuantely for my fishies, the fade in starts at too
bright a level to really be an effective fade in for that purpose.

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."