Old 24-05-2005, 03:44 AM
Dewitt

I see it in a large Wardian case with a ventilation system that has a
deep, breathy sound.

deg

On Tue, 24 May 2005 02:16:42 GMT, Ray
wrote:

Palpatine and a Bulbo... I can see it now...a big bulbophyllum
phalaenopsis in a pot next to his throne/chair..."Come, Anakin, smell
the dark side..."
J Fortuna wrote:
So I watched the latest Star Wars movie, and I liked it. But after returning
home, I thought that it did not have enough orchids in it. I rather thought
that Padme might have been portrayed as growing orchids to drive home the
fact that she is a hot house flower herself. Or maybe Palpatine could have
the habit of sniffing at his gorgeous but stinking Bulbo? Anyway, I googled
for "Star Wars" and "orchids" just in case, and discovered that actually
there is a scene in which there is an alien landscape covered with oversized
orchids, and I missed it! I guess I will have to watch the movie again. ;-)

Joanna